Tata International Social Entrepreneurship Scheme
Tata ISES Experience
2014 Online Essay Contest 2 – Pick the Winner!
Help pick the Winning Essay by the interns from LSE, Cambridge and UC Santa Cruz who are working on Tata ISES projects. This competition closes on Sunday 17 August midnight. Click an essay open and give a rating on the 5 stars alongside the title of the essay. The Winner will be the one whose Essay has the Highest Number of Hits multiplied by the Ranking. In case of a tie we will conduct a lucky draw. The Winner will be announced online.
- PerspectivesDakun Zhang - University of Cambridge
- Perspectives Nikhila Ravi - University of Cambridge
- A message from 11 March Ai Namiki - LSE
- Dancing With DevelopmentConnor Vasey - LSE
- Making PlansJanani Ketheswaran - LSE
- Jugaad: The Fuel for Indian Innovation Kavikant K. Lal - University of California, Santa Cruz
- The Land of Car Horns and PromiseLatoya Francis - LSE