Tata International Social Entrepreneurship Scheme
Tata ISES Experience
2013 Online Essay Contest 2 – Pick the Winner!
Help pick the Winning Essay by the interns from Cambridge, LSE, UC Berkeley and UC Davis who are working on Tata ISES projects.
This competition closes on Sunday 18 August midnight. Click an essay open and give a rating on the 5 stars alongside the title of the essay.
The Winner will be the one whose Essay has the Highest Number of Hits multiplied by the Ranking. In case of a tie we will conduct a lucky draw.
The Winner will be announced online.
- Mast Ain’t Just a Part of a ShipMarissa Harrison - University of California, Berkeley
- The Elusiveness of Fitting In or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the StarePeter Myers - University of California, Berkeley
- Himmath: The Value of Courage in a Cancer Care HospitalReshma Varghese - University of California, Berkeley
- Worldliness RedefinedSouma Kundu - University of California, Berkeley
- 600,000 Success Stories Tanay Kothari - University of California, Berkeley
- Are you okay with Indian Food?Sybil Lewis - University of California, Berkeley
- Cross-Cultural Experiences in IndiaChris Ronalds - University of Cambridge
- Once upon a timeLetizia Diamante - University of Cambridge
- Overwhelmed by generosityBerengere Lavisse - LSE
- Passing the torch: the hopes and challenges of TSFIF doctorsDaphne Giachero - LSE